Why Choose The Executive Protection Institute?
- A 34-year history of proven practical and legitimate professional training.
- The first school in the field and the only school that graduates capable, qualified performers for this profession.
- A value of more than 100 hours of training, consolidating three weeks of instruction into one week of reality-based training, concentrating on real-world requirements.
- More than 20 qualified, experienced instructors with the recognized ability to teach their specialties.
- Authors of the continuously best-selling definitive textbooks on protection.
- An all-inclusive tuition program which covers lodgings (double occupancy), some meals, snacks, refreshments, notebooks, training supplies, hand-out materials, training certificates, identification card and lapel pin.
- Training includes skill enhancement areas of on-track driving with vehicles provided to learn defensive techniques, skid control, and high-speed evasion; defensive tactics for principal and personal protection.
- Overnight training exercises for hotel/motel and estate protection; public movements and visitations on protection assignments featuring one and two-on-one positioning, placement and vehicle movements.
- The only school that fosters a continuous relationship with its students through: a special web page for communication and continuous part-time and full-time employment opportunities; an annual conference and regional gatherings for all graduates; newsletters; special announcements and continuing education programs for advancement.
- Because we actually care and are concerned about our students.
Dr. Kobetz and his associates are the leaders in the development and presentation of the concept of PERSONAL PROTECTION SPECIALISTS as an emerging new career field. All faculty members are acknowledged authorities in their subject specialties and continue to be practitioners with vast personal experience in providing protective services. They have collectively written the major contributions to the literature currently available in personal protection and are regarded as the most respected trainers in the field.
Over the decades we have trained thousands of men and women who have protected world leaders, celebrities, executives, royalty, religious leaders and politicians. For several years we had reserved seats in every class for army and marine protective personnel and in the first Gulf War we trained military personnel who protected the top military commanders. Dozens of our graduates are currently protecting civilians, officials and military commanders in Afghanistan, Iraq and other international “hot spots.”
Recently we were honored to provide training for U. S. Marines to be deployed to Iraq for top protective missions. We conducted our personal protection program combined with high-risk threat-level training involving shooting while on foot and in proper motor movements; motorcade and ambush drills; convoy and evasive driving scenarios; counter-surveillance and team protective formations. They received the very best training available from experienced top-level instructors to prepare them for defending themselves and their protectees.